HD COAX CAMERAS
Wired cameras remain one of the most popular solutions for organizing video surveillance at home, in an industrial enterprise, or in a shopping or office centre. This is a simple and reliable solution that provides high-quality images. Analogue CCTV cameras are in great demand even now. With their help, you can get a high-resolution image and not worry about the device's power supply. The IDome online store offers customers to buy HD TVI cameras at affordable prices. You will find the best solutions for video surveillance of any object in our store.
What do you need to know about HD coaxial cameras?
Coax CCTV cameras can be installed anywhere without worrying about the presence or absence of an outlet. Devices are connected to the control panel using a coaxial cable. The cable provides not only data transfer but also the power supply to devices. This allows video surveillance devices to be installed anywhere in the facility.
CCTV HD video cameras are technically simple devices. As a result, there is no need for regular maintenance. The service period for these devices is longer than for wireless devices. The maintenance process is also easier due to a much simpler design compared to wireless counterparts. It is their important advantage, especially for objects such as private houses or small businesses, where the coverage of the territory is small.
Coaxial cable is very easy to work with. It is connected using special fittings. The connection diagram is quite simple. A non-professional can understand the instructions. Thanks to this, you can save on installation services, which is especially important if you install no more than four cameras (for example, in a private house).
The use of a coaxial cable ensures stable signal transmission and camera operation even when there is no power supply. If the lights are turned off at your house/office/shop, the cameras will not turn off but will continue to work from the surveillance remote control or built-in batteries. This improves security greatly.
How to choose HD CCTV cameras?
Before you buy HD CCTV cameras, you need to choose the right ones. They are classified according to several criteria. The main parameters for choosing HD surveillance cameras are as follows:
- Camera shape. There are box, dome, and bullet types of HD surveillance cameras. Box cameras are cheaper, while dome and bullet cameras provide better viewing angles.
- Camera resolution. The minimum resolution of modern coaxial cameras is 640x480 pixels. Modern HD coaxial security cameras operate at resolutions up to 1280×720 or 1280×960 pixels.
- Viewing angle. Before buying cameras, it is important to evaluate their viewing angle and focal length. The larger the viewing angle, the larger the area the video surveillance device can cover. A large zoom allows you to recognize people's faces more effectively, read suspicious cars' license plates, etc.
- Frame frequency. HD cameras operate at frame rates of up to 25 frames per second. Solutions with lower frequency will cost less.
- Degree of protection. For outdoor cameras, a sealed housing of increased strength is required. Such a case effectively protects the equipment from precipitation, wind, shock, etc.
It is also very important that the cameras' software is suitable for the recorders to which they are connected. In this case, you will not encounter the problem of conflict and incompatibility of devices.
The IDome online store offers you to buy all kinds of HD security cameras. Here you will find devices of any type, with any characteristics, for organizing video monitoring at various sites. We sell only high-quality products covered by a warranty. Our shop offers video surveillance devices at competitive prices. We ship cameras to any UK city.
Frequently asked questions in the HD COAX CAMERAS category
✔ The newest products in the HD COAX CAMERAS category
✔ What are the best cheap products in the HD COAX CAMERAS category?
✔ Which products of the HD COAX CAMERAS section belong to the Premium segment?
✔ Which products in the HD COAX CAMERAS category are the most popular in 2023 year?
✔ Facing difficulties about choosing HD COAX CAMERAS ?